Patients are always at the heart of all we do.
As an Academic Medical Centre, the convergence of clinical care, education and research enables us to pursue innovations to deliver better and more accessible care to our patients.
Our institutions are centres of excellence, and we have taken strides to build a strong care network, transcending institution boundaries so that our patients are able to get the right care when they need it.
To learn more about the progress of our Academic Medical Centre in patient care, research, and medical education, watch the SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre video here
Our Common Purpose
We are united by our common purpose to put ‘Patients. At the Heart of All We Do.’ This shared vision helps to keep our minds focused on delivering the best possible care for our patients. We are proud to be able to serve our patients and play a part in their fight with their illnesses.
Defining Tomorrow's Medicine.
Our mission statement expresses our commitment to putting patients at the heart of all we do, when we Care to Heal, Educate to Empower and Innovate to Advance
|Care to Heal
- We aim to deliver consistently high quality care that is appropriate and accessible to patients
- Working in multidisciplinary teams, we promise to put "Patients at the Heart of All We Do"
- A strong focus on patient safety, continual improvements and best clinical outcomes
- We seek to be a trusted healthcare leader and give peace of mind to our patients
|Educate to Empower
- We are committed to nurturing generations of healthcare professionals and empower them to shape the future of healthcare
- As we pursue Academic Medicine, we need to harness the skills, knowledge & talent of our people and build strong partnerships
- With a talent pool of trailblazers across the various professions, SingHealth is a place that you are able to learn from the best and realise your full potential
|Innovate to Advance
- We aim to pursue innovations that transform and advance care for our patients
- Armed with a spirit of inquiry, scientific curiousity and the passion and perserverance to improve care, we aim to translate research discoveries into advances that directly benefit our patients
- Research is not just about breakthroughs, but giving our patients better lives
Our SingHealth Quality Priorities or SPREE - Safety, Professionalism, Respect, Experience and Efficiency - serve as signposts to guide all staff in putting our patients at the heart of all we do, regardless of the role we play, directly or indirectly, in delivering patient care across all SingHealth institutions.
SPREE represents our commitment to continually achieve higher levels of excellence in all areas by building a culture centred around quality in all we do.